Since Covid 19 entered our lives, health rules have fluctuated in line with the research carried out on the virus.
As soon as the confinement ended, I took drastic measures at home which were successfully applied throughout the summer of 2020 :
- Wearing a mask is compulsory in the common areas.
- Guaranteed distance at the table and for breakfasts.
- Hydroalcoholic gel available in each room and at the entrance to the house.
- The common areas are regularly disinfected.
- After each departure, mattress toppers, duvets, pillows, pillow protectors and all household linen are completely changed and washed to guarantee the safety of the following guests, thanks to 2 sets of sleeping arrangements per room.
- The rooms are strictly disinfected.
Stays of 2 nights minimum
To ensure the sustainability of these measures, the length of stay is at least 2 days.